A couple of months ago we asked our lovely twitter followers to tweet photos of their favourite Afternoon Teas - this is what we received!
1. First up, sent in by @MoorsideFriends was Annie's Liverpool - we're loving the stand and Strawberry Shortcake selection! http://www.anniestearooms.co.uk/
2. In at two, sent in by @sameverett203, was Harvey Nichols Manchester - what a classy looking tea!
3. Cuthbert's Liverpool was another favourite with both @Thynie and @_ladyvic_ listing it as their fave - we have to say that we couldn't agree more - read our review here!
4. Number four was the the Great Gatsby Tea at Harvey Nichols 5th Floor London - submitted by @Loopy279 - don't you just love it? http://www.harveynichols.com/fifth-floor-london
5. Who's for tea at Eric Lanlard's Cake Boy? @cookesarah was and so are we - Read her blog post Here
6. Kelly-Michelle (@80pairsofshoes) had a few favourites and we love them all - Check out here blog here!
Landmark Hotel London...
Intercontinental Park Lane, Royal Afternoon Tea...
The Dorchester Vintage Afternoon Tea...
7. Submitted by Olivia Seymour (@Ollyseymour), the Belfast Merchant Hotel tea has to be one of our favourites - wonderful colour palate!
8. @tgirlheloise shared our love of the Radisson Blu Edwardian, Manchester with this wonderful photo!
9. Simon Dunn Chorlton (SDV_Chorlton) recommend their own Chocolate Afternoon tea and we have to say it looks absolutely delicious!
We love being inspired by your teas. If you'd like to feature in our next twitter teas post, get in touch at @TeacupReview with the hash tag #TwitterTeas.
In the meantime let us know your thoughts, have you been to any of the places above. Can you recommend anywhere else? Get in touch!