Do you ever go through phases of really craving certain foods or flavours? Before Christmas I went through one of those for Bettys Hot Chocolate and just couldn't get it off my mind. So whilst it's winter and still acceptable to enjoy full fat milky drinks all day and night, I placed an order for a couple of bags to see me through 'til Spring arrives.
Made up of a Vanilla and Swiss Dark Chocolate infusion, with 65% Cocoa solids from Venezuelan cocoa beans, Bettys Hot Chocolate is pure joy in a mug - and exactly what the doctor ordered if you're ever feeling a little under the weather.
Here's how to make the Perfect Bettys Hot Chocolate:
5 heaped teaspoons of Bettys Hot Chocolate Flakes
1. Pour a cup of milk into a saucepan and bring to the boil over a medium heat
2. Measure out five heaped teaspoons of Bettys Hot Chocolate flakes
3. Pour the heated milk over the Chocolate flakes and whisk together until fully combined
4. Return the mixture to the pan and heat through again until simmering
5. Remove from the heat and whisk once more until frothy and pour into your favourite mug
6. Add whipped cream or additional frothy milk to taste and finish with another sprinkling of the chocolate flakes.
And there you have it, how to make the perfect cup of Bettys Hot Chocolate in no time at all - enjoy!
Bettys Hot Chocolate can be bought online here: